Valid from: 01.05.2023 - 31.10.2023
price per person from € 298,-
In addition to a wealth of activities in the region such as beautiful hikes, guests are offered above all a natural retreat and the opportunity to relax. Health from the power of nature unfolds its full effect in the Gesäuse Wild Game Region. The Xeis Edelwild - the brand for specially processed game delicacies made from wild game in the Genuss Region - tastes particularly good in this region. The Gesäuse innkeepers in particular invite you to enjoy the fresh and healthy game meat in the form of deliciously prepared dishes. Also worth seeing: the world's largest monastery library in Admont Abbey.
- 2 nights including breakfast at Gasthof Hensle in St. Gallen
- Tips and brochures for excursions and hikes in the Gesäuse mountains
- Visit of the benedictine monastery Admont and the world largest monastery library
- Gesäuse game menu, drinks not included
- Dinner and wine tasting, other drinks not included
- Guided tour and tasting at the "Genussmosthof Veitlbauer" (cider cellar) in St. Gallen
- Gift or souvenir to take home: Veitlbauer cider, Hensle house chocolate and dried apple slices
We are happy to include a rental car in your offer.