The park is right in the village next to the Raab. Take a deep breath and enjoy the scent of centuries-old trees.
The park is of historical importance for St. Ruprecht: It reminds us with its old trees, among other things, of the turn of the century and the interwar period. At that time, the community of St. Ruprecht an der Raab was a popular resort. Above all, visitors from the greater Vienna area and from Hungary spent their summer holidays here. The park was created in 1888 and was named "Kaisergarten". The aim was to pay homage to the 40th anniversary of the throne of Emperor Franz Joseph. At the end of the 19th century, concerts were held in the park in the summer. Today the park is used for festivals and with its old pavilion, especially in July, for the “Theater in the Park”. Since 2009 there is a small, nice children's playground in the south of the park.