Impressions of the tourist town Schladming
The "Bruderladenhaus" (popularly called "Bruderhaus") is the only comparable and still preserved architectural monument in Styria.
It was built in 1661 in the corresponding social environment of the industrial quarter to the west of the town centre as a mining social institution.
It was opened as a museum in July 1989.
The historical character of the house has been well preserved, even a "brother shop" has remained almost unchanged and allows the visitor to "feel" the living conditions of past centuries - thriftiness, simplicity and practicality.