- we start on the Teichalm, the entrance to the trail is between the Latschenhütte and the snow sports school Reisinger.
- We hike across the lift line of the Teichalm lifts and follow the signs "Tyrnauer Alm 13" or "Gasthaus Alm-Erich".At the fork in the trail, follow the forest road up to the left (signs!).
- We continue across the beautiful alpine pasture to the Tyrnaueralm. If you want to shorten the tour, simply walk back to the Teichalm.
- From here, trail no. 747 leads up to the Rote Wand summit, the trail leads partly over scree, surefootedness is required here.
- The way back leads again via the same path (trail no. 748) down to the Tyrnauer Alm.
- We continue on the comfortable forest road (trail no. 748) or the steep Almsteig down to the "Zechner Moar".
- After crossing the Mixnitzbach stream, take the forest road to the right along the stream (trail no. 702/745) back to Teichalm
If you are looking for an easier family hike, go only up to the Tyrnauer Alm, take a rest there and return to the Teichalm via the forest road.
Around the Teichalm there are several possibilities to end the day with fun and "action":
Duration: approx. 11 km | 4 hrs.
Altitude difference: approx. 250 m
Almerlebnispark with a climbing garden and a motor skills playground also for the smaller children
Öko-Park Hochreiter with an animal park, a "forest living room" and a water playground
Boating at the lake or with the go-kart around the lake
Wooden ox and moor nature trail