Coming from the south take the B20 until shortly after the Seebergsattel.
Return the same way.
Along the way: Brandhof Castle
Brandhof Castle was built between 1822 and 1828 by Archduke Johann. In the built-in chapel he was married in 1829 with the k.k. Postmaster's daughter Anna Plochl.
Do not park directly at Brandhof Castle (private property)!
Main square 13, 8630 Mariazell
T: +43 (0) 3882 2366