Where the hearts of children and young people beat faster
At the Herbertstein Zoo, there is something for everyone.
Go on safari through all continents of the world and observe 500 animals almost as in the wild: Bruno, the tapir, loves broccoli. The little siamang child likes to snack passionately! The lion Simba eats 5 kg of beef during one feeding. The cheetahs consume calories when they chase their meal on the prey simulator!
- Middle of March to April 30th daily from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
- May 1st to Sept. 30th daily from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Oct. 1st to beginning of Nov. daily from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Beginning of November to the middle of March from Thursday to Sunday from 10.00 am to 3.30 pm
- Open all year (Watch the season for opening hours)
- Upon request and with pre-reservation only (surcharge)
Duration of visit
- 2-3 hours (tours 50 minutes)
- Coming from Graz: Exit Gleisdorf West, coming from Vienna: Hartberg