Culture and nature in Eastern Styria
Sehenswerte Kultur- und Naturschätze
In the heart of the historic markets of Pöllau culture lovers can admire the "Styrian St. Peter's Cathedral" with its magnificent Baroque frescoes, the blossoming castle park and Pöllau Castle. A visit to the pilgrimage church of Pöllauberg forms another cultural highlight, where the varied theme gardens and a magnificent across the breathtaking landscape of the nature park are waiting to be discovered. Enjoy the regional culinary delights of Eastern Styria and discover cultural highlights such as the old town of Hartberg.
Valid from: 01.05.2022 - 31.10.2022
price per person from € 99,-
- 1 night with breakfast buffet in a 3* or 4* hotel of the region
- Visit of the Pöllau Abbey and Pöllauberg Church (guided tours on request)
- Guided tour and tasting at the oil mill Fandler
Price per person:
With overnight stay in a 3* hotel: € 99,-.
With overnight stay in a 4* hotel: € 135,-.
- Visit of the Ebner confectionery and gingerbread factory
- Visit of the Pöllau farm shop
Our culture tips:
- Visit of the old town of Hartberg
- Visit of the Castle Road: Herberstein Castle and Gironcoli Museum
- Excursion to Graz: Visit the Capital of Culture and UNESCO City of Design Graz
Fancy some creative moments? Styrian Summer Art offers art courses in the Pöllauer Tal nature park.
Our hiking tip: "Hirschbirn" (Styrian pear variety) themed hiking trails