Bullmann - Dr. Brandstätter Vineyard
The vineyard has been owned by the Bullmann family since 1877 and was managed by Ms. Emma Bullmann starting in 1933. She made efforts to expand the Southern Styria Wine Road and has been known as the "Mother of the Wine Road" ever since. In 1997, her nephew Dr. Gerald Brandstätter took over the vineyard.
The borders of the estate run parallel to the border with Slovenia for around 600 metres. The estate has 6 hectares of vineyard acreage, whereby 70% of all individual plots are situated on south-facing steep slopes with up to 60% gradients.