Styria - The ideal conference destination
The ‘Green Heart’ recipe for unforgettable events comprises the finest ingredients:
- A pinch of landscape – from high alpine terrain to gently rolling hills
- A smattering of regional culinary delights
- A dash of Styrian hospitality
- A touch of extraordinary offers
- All served with a large helping of warmth and cordiality.
Savour the typical Styrian zest for life and the wonderful backdrop as the seasons roll around – whether cycling in spring, hiking in summer, enjoying gourmet harvest time in autumn or skiing/cross-country skiing in winter! Wellness and cultural options as well as the excitement supplied by events such as the Nightrace and Formula 1 are the cherry on the cake for successful conferences and congress events all year round. Organise your event with us – Steiermark Convention provides competent support and professional organisation!
“Eating and drinking brings people together,” they say around here – and for very good reason. Its remarkable warmth and hospitality makes Styria the ideal gourmet destination for conference and congress guests. Surprise your customers or employers with culinary experiences featuring regional specialities and local producers.
- 200,000 hectolitres of the finest wine, 180,000 tons of apples and three million litres of Styrian pumpkin seed oil
- Delicious Almenland cheese, creative Zotter chocolate and smokey Vulcano ham
- High-calibre: Numerous "chef's hat" awards, Falstaff forks and "Kulinarium Steiermark" accolades for our members
More Information: www.steiermark.com/food-and-drink
Culture in town and country
Discover and enjoy culture out in the countryside as an incentive activity, a business trip or as part of your event’s supporting programme: attend a variety of traditional celebrations such as the annual “Aufsteirern” folk culture festival in Graz, the “Narzissenfest” flower festival in Bad Aussee or a trip to the openair museum in Stübing. Whether relishing a cup of hot glühwein at one of the many Christmas markets, visiting the famous Lipizzaner horses at the Piber Federal Stud Farm or admiring the basilica in Mariazell, conference guests can experience Styrian culture in all its facets.
- Styrian cultural highlights: styriarte, Narzissenfest and Bauernbundball
- Regional capital Graz: Capital of Culture, UNESCO World Heritage Site, City of Design and gourmet capital
- World's biggest klopotec and world's largest monastery library in Admont
More Information: www.steiermark.com/culture