The 80 units are ideal for self-catering. All apartments and houses have a fully equipped kitchenette with dining area, bath/WC, hairdryer, TV, radio, safe, balcony or terrace, free Wifi.
In the main building there is the hall with reception, a restaurant „Dörflwirt“, a gallery (for half board groups), indoor pool, sauna, aroma sauna and relaxation area.
The skiing area Kreischberg (about 250 meter from the resort) in the region Murau is perfect for skiing and snowboarding. Brandnew: The 10-seater gondola „Kreischberg 10er“. In summer, the World Cup mountain offers a beautiful hiking area.
What you can do and experience in the surroundings?
- The bike tours in the region Murau offer pure variety. A bike school (guided tours & bike rental) is located just a few meters from the resort.
- Hiking on the alpine pasture – either alone or in the company of a mountain guide from Murau. Here you can learn about the local flora and fauna, read animal tracks and enjoy regional delicacies. Being together is fun for everyone.
- At 1.800 meters there is the „DiscGolf Park Kreischberg“ with 9 lanes in the pine forest as well as the „taster course“ with 5 lanes – for groups this means pure fun!
- Those who have never tried rafting should definitely try the sport. Assistants and state-certified boat guides are available to make this water sport possible for those hungry for adventure.
- Exhale, stretch the bow and concentrate one last time before the arrow is fired: 3D archery has its own fascination. There are two 3D archery parks to choose from, where you can get to know or perfect the sport. On the course you will meet true-to-life SRT animals.
Pograms in the close surrounding:
- Leisure area with outdoor pool, trampoline, tennis, volleyball (400 meters from the resort)
- The Mur cycle path leads directly at FerienPark Kreischberg
- Fishing in the Mur
- Murau castle – guided Tours only!
- Steam train ride with the „Murtalbahn“ to Tamsweg
- Enjoy the sunrise on the mountain Frauenalpe
- Wood mueseum St. Ruprecht
- Swimming in natural bathing lakes (Badesee Stadl, Prebersee, Etrachsee)
- Stiftsgarden St. Lambrecht - guided tours! These individual tours are tailored to your age, needs and interests.
- Museum center Neumarkt in the middle of Zirbitzkogel-Grebenzen Nature Park. The adventure museum to marvel at, explore and participate in. Learning in the historic classroom. Learn more about the exciting history of Neumarkt in a newly designed special exhibition and take part in the school of the senses.
- Water disc shooting: At Schattensee – an enchanting moor lake located at 1.317 meters above the sea level. Visitor can proofe their skills in water disc shooting. From June to October.
- Legendary „Wözlertal“
- Water falls
- Gragger gore
- Castle Finstergrün
- Castle Mauterndorf