In 1694, St. Joseph's Chapel was built as a cemetery church (endowment by town judge Georg von Schedeneck). Until 1823 it was a branch church of the town parish church, then a tobacco warehouse. The chapel was extensively renovated and now shines in new splendour.
The Fürstenfeld artist Skip Grabner designed the arrangement of the old crucifixion group from Dreikreuzberg, the altar, sessio, side table and gallery railing.
In 2004, two newly applied artwork groups were inaugurated in the chapel:
the 12 modernly designed Stations of the Cross - Erich Unterweger
seven reverse paintings on glass with Stations of the Cross motifs - Erika Wolf-Rubenzer