From Glacier to Wine - Dachstein for explorers
From Ramsau to Gosau
"World Heritage Nature and Culture Region": In 1997, the 2,995 m high Dachstein was honored with this award. The impressive mountain landscape was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO more than a decade ago.
Valid from: 15.06.2022 - 02.10.2022
per person from € 670,-
Stage of the hiking route From the Glacier to the Wine North Route.
- 6 nights with alpine breakfast
- 1x welcome video with explanations and tour information
- 1 x Schladming-Dachstein Sommer Card (for overnight stays in Ramsau)
- 1 x train ride Bad Mitterndorf / Pichl Kainisch to Bad Aussee
- 1 x boat trip Hallstatt train station - Hallstatt market
- 1 x ride on the Salzberg cable car Hallstatt
- 4 x luggage transport - maximum 2 pieces per person and maximum 25kg/ piece
- 1 x hiking map
- 1 x Dachstein hiking book
- Daily service hotline from 9.00 - 19.00 (as well on weekends)
- A Tree for your booking - we plant a tree for your booking.
Additional entry options: Day 4 or 6
- Day 1: Individual arrival in Ramsau am Dachstein. Overnight stay in a 3*hotel in Ramsau.
- Day 2: Hike to Guttenberghaus via 2 options:
1. hike in the valley (also possible in bad weather conditions) directly from the hotel with a view of the imposing Dachstein massif and ascent via the Anton Baum path
2. ascent with the Dachstein cable car (additional costs on site) and hike over the glacier to the Guttenberghaus
ATTENTION: For the variant with the Dachstein cable car it is absolutely necessary to make a reservation for the ascent in advance via www.derdachstein.at about 1 week in advance. Otherwise a seat in a gondola cannot be guaranteed. Every guest is responsible for the reservation.
- Day 3: High altitude hike from the Guttenberghaus over the plateau "Am Stein" and the Grafenbergalm to the Stoderzinken
- Day 4: Hike from the Stoderzinken via the Notgasse (rock gorge with rock carvings up to 2.000 years old) to the Viehbergalm and via the Hochmühleck to the Steinitzenalm. Descent to Bad Mitterndorf and overnight stay in Bad Mitterndorf
- Day 5: Train ride from Bad Mitterndorf to Bad Aussee. From Bad Aussee hike through the Koppental valley along the Traun river to Obertraun and to Hallstatt train station. A visit to the Koppenbrüllerhöhle along the way is recommended. Afterwards a ferry across the lake will take you to Hallstatt.
- Day 6: Take the inclined railroad from Hallstatt-Lahn to the entrance of the Hallstatt Salt Worlds, hike via the Rossalm to Gosau.
- Day 7: Individual departure or transfer back to Ramsau.
3* inns per person in double room (shared room at the huts) from € 670,-
Surcharge for half board (3-course evening meal in the inn/hotel/partially in huts; hiker's meal in the huts) possible € 155,-
Surcharge 7 x single room (shared room or camp in the huts) € 105,-
The local tax is to be paid on the spot: € 1,- to € 3,-
Daily arrival possible!