The Frauental or Frauenthal Castle is a castle in the municipality of Deutschlandsberg in Styria. Its history goes back to the middle of the 16th century. Today it is owned by the Liechtenstein family and the building houses a technical school.
1542 expanded under Gall von Racknitz to the noble seat. Today's four-wing building was built by master builder Jakob Schmerlaib from Leibnitz for Ferdinand Graf Zehentner from Leibnitz. In the castle there is a two-storey chapel dedicated to St. Joseph.Frauenthal Castle is privately owned, partly used as a home economics school and partly as a residence, and is only accessible to the public at events.