The Roman Catholic parish church of Bad Gams is located in the former market town of Bad Gams in the municipality of Deutschlandsberg in the district of Deutschlandsberg in Styria. The parish church, dedicated to St. Bartholomew, belongs to the Deutschlandsberg deanery in the diocese of Graz-Seckau. The church is a listed building.
The first mention of a church was in 1165. After its destruction by the Turks, it was consecrated again in 1534. In 1660 it was badly damaged by fire and an emergency church had to be built. The present church was rebuilt between 1727 and 1735 by Sebastian Tengg and consecrated in 1735, although the building was not completed until 1747. In 1755 the church tower was raised. The exterior was restored in 1912 and between 1961 and 1965, and the interior in 1836, 1877, 1886, 1913 and between 1969 and 1970.