The church in Baierdorf is consecrated to St. Nicholas and was first recorded as a chapel in 1234. At the time of the siege of the Turks and Hungarians and under the occupation of the imperial in the 15th century. this little church must have suffered greatly. The Gothic renovation and extension of this church was probably carried out in parallel with Schöder around 1500.
Worth seeing are a high altar with carved portraits, a winged altar with the main statue of St. Nicholas, the Gothic side altar dedicated to St. Mother Anna and a simple baroque pulpit made of basket from the 1st half of the 18th century. originating. The flat stucco ceiling and especially the barrel vault of the small sacristy with the plump stone floor are very impressive. On the south wall of the church you can marvel at an ancient sundial. Special church festivals in Baierdorf are Anna Sunday (either on the Sunday before or after July 26th) and the festival in honor of St. Nicholas (usually the 2nd Sunday in December).
Can be viewed after consultation. Key: the Wallner family (house next door)