Apple House - Museum
Since 1990, the Styrian fruit-growing museum, the "Apple House", has been located on our property. This was brought into being on the active initiative of the “Styrian Apple Road” association and designed as a “living museum”.
Inside there is a display collection in which you learn a lot of interesting facts about the apple. The press house with the abacus cellar, where the world's best apple schnapps stores, as well as an orchard with old apple varieties Visit them in the open air. Tip: supermarket from in-house apple products.
Health and security measures
- Regular Covid19 tests for employees that have direct guest contact
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Distance rules are kept
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance