The church in Althofen, consecrated to St. Bartholomew, rises in the middle of a walled churchyard. A church may have existed here as early as 1000, which may have been the first parish church in Katschtal.
The church can be visited at any time after consultation!
Open office:Tueday: 10:00 am to 12:00 pmThursday: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Church services:Last Sunday in Month: 9:00 am